This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm... interesting.

Today, I did some work at the thrift store. Female owner wasn't there. Male owner was.

So, I put in a good few hours, helping customers every now and then when the owner was busy elsewhere. At one point, he was talking to some customers who come to the store fairly often. I wasn't paying attention, but then at one point, he said, "That's too bad. Who did that to you?"

They then described sneakybitch coworker.

I don't know what was done - whether they were short-changed, or she lied to them, or what - but I'm glad I was there to hear that she had been doing something that didn't please some of the store's regular customers. It just shows me that she's not one to be trusted.

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      I love when people's true colors finally come out.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

No details yet, and of course, the owner hasn't said anything to me about it. He makes no secret of the fact that he doesn't like her. He just likes the fact that she makes good sales. Whatever she did, the customers didn't like it, though to their credit, they came back and told the owner about it in a polite and calm manner.

Comment

Worked today, all went well. The owner asked me to work on Tuesday - this is the first time in quite a while that I've been asked to work a regular shift during the week.

Comment

Working...
          X