This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In memory of Plaidman

This month, May, is NF Awareness month. I want to dedicate this month in Plaidman''s memory.

We also have Sandman here that is living with NF.

Please join me in remembering Plaidman this month and bringing awareness of NF

There are times when I still can't believe that Plaid is gone. He was truly a great guy, and a good friend. I miss him dearly. His last text to me is still saved on my old phone.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

This is so sweet *HUGS*
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Just some awareness about NF 1

NF 1 occurs in 1 out of every 3000 births. NF 1 is a dominate genetic disorder that is located on the 17th chromosome. The most common outward signs of NF 1 are cafe-au-lait spots and fibromas that are on the skin

Comment

Meow.....
          Meow.........

Comment

RIP Plaid. :/

Stay strong, Sandman.

Comment

I remember wen I took my girls to the NF Clinic in Pittsburgh for them to have their gene test done. Plaidman was there for me to let out my worried while we waited on the results and I am not sure who was more relieved when their tests were negative, Hubby and I or Plaidman

Comment

Awwww. He really loved you all. ;(
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Thank you everyone. Thankfully I have a loving wife who can see the signs and cheer me up. I do have a good doctor who knows his stuff.

Comment

Sandman, if your wife ever needs another wife of a man with NF to talk to I am here for her. Hubby and I have been together for 24 years now

Comment

Thank you.. She is on Facebook and if you friend request her I'll tell you who you are.

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                        Meow.....
                        Mrowr? Mew meowr rowr rwah.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                          Mrowr? Mew meowr rowr rwah.
                          Do the Meow Mix Cha Cha Slide...
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Today I was looking threw the doodles that the NF group is auctioning off to raise money for research and one of the doodles is the Joker. I thought about Plaidman.

Here is the link for the auction www.doodle4nf.org
                            Last edited by FormerCallingCardRep; 05-08-2013, 01:46 AM. Reason: Adding link for auction

Comment

Working...
                            X