This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's official ...

I have flunked out of the Pharmacy Technician program. Just got the letter today. I knew I'd failed one course but apparently I failed a second one as well ...

Can't say I'm heartbroken, as I knew about the one course ahead of time. I've already applied for and been accepted into 3 other programs, and selected the one I want to train for. Now to see if OSAP will loan me more money ...

At least you were a little prepped for it, but sorry just the same. Good luck w/ the new track!

Comment

Thanks, sms! Yeah, I suspect if it hadn't happened this year, it would've happened next year, thus putting me even further behind in my attempts to get retrained and get back in the workforce ...

At least I can look for work as a pharmacy assistant, if I wish. The Bitch told us repeatedly how pharmacies hire "anybody off the street" to train as pharmacy assistants. Nice, huh? I guess it was supposed to make us feel all superior or something. Sorry lady, that's YOUR attitude, not ours.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
        attempts to get retrained and get back in the workforce ...
        Good attitude!

Quoth Pixilated View Post
        At least I can look for work as a pharmacy assistant,
        Well, "Bitch's" attitude aside, you'd certainly do a better job at it than
        these people.

Comment

Working...
        X