This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time To Play "What the Hell Are They Shipping?!"

I work for a trucking company as a biller and sometimes come across some rather odd item descriptions. Free cookies if you can guess what the hell they were REALLY shipping (and no, I don't know either. I know what the shipper wrote but I have no clue what they were trying to say).

-Cone Pants

-Integrated Penetration Cabinet

-500 lbs of virgin

-children wearing clothes
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Virginia Ham! My customers have also called it vagina ham.

Comment

Going to take some wild, and completely wrong guesses.
      -Cone Pants - Pants to keep traffic cones warm in cold weather?

-Integrated Penetration Cabinet - *opens mouth* No, no..not going to go there.

-500 lbs of virgin - Olive oil, because the extra virgin type was too embarrassed to be shipped via truck.

-children wearing clothes - Could be worse..could be children not...wait no, no not going there.

Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm going with virgin wool...cuz olive oil isn't generally sold by the pound.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Yes..I hope nobody actually takes my above post seriously..that would be bad..
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Maybe they left out a hyphen and it's clothes that are wearing children?

children-wearing clothes...

Comment

I am not sure if I would want to see that one or not...

Comment

Cone pants!

or

Cone pants..

Comment

Still think they are pants for traffic cones.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    Still think they are pants for traffic cones.
                    Actually there was a link that said "traffic cone pants" but there wasn't a relevant picture there...

I did find this, though...

Comment

Ahhh my eyes, it burns!!

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post

-Cone Pants

-500 lbs of virgin

1) Another name for bell-bottoms?

2) Maybe the location was a sex store?

3) A few hundred virgins? (Sure you're not missing a ten-foot cock there?)

4) O.o

On a side note, I have listened to waaaaaayyyy too much Tim Minchin.
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My guess on #3 would be "virgin material". DH worked in the tool and die field for years and they always called the new, raw plastic pellets "virgin plastic". Definitely sold by the pound. The others, no clue. As for the penetration cabinet, I'm scared to venture a guess.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                            I work for a trucking company as a biller and sometimes come across some rather odd item descriptions. Free cookies if you can guess what the hell they were REALLY shipping (and no, I don't know either. I know what the shipper wrote but I have no clue what they were trying to say).

-Cone Pants

-500 lbs of virgin

Ok. I'm thinking the billing wasn't written by someone with English as their first language. A lot of times people translate literally.

Cone Pants - Wide hip narrow ankle?
                            Integrated Penetration Cabinet - cabinet for wall, face of cabinet flush with wall. Possibly a custom built wall board WITH the cabinet installed. Or a small cabinet within a cabinet, hiding space.
                            500# virgin - (that sounds sick huh) I'll go with the virgin wool, or the Virgina Ham. Possibly veranda parts?
                            Children wearing clothes - child sized clothing, or dolls depicted to be children and clothes, or doll clothing.
                            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                              3) A few hundred virgins? (Sure you're not missing a ten-foot cock there?)

4) O.o

On a side note, I have listened to waaaaaayyyy too much Tim Minchin.
                              I hate you. Why didn't I think of that!?!

(Tim Minchin and Heritage Orchestra has been playing in my car for weeks. Sadly, that is one song I have not been able to find to download.)

Comment

Working...
                              X