Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stoned or Stupid? Oh my, you must be both!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoned or Stupid? Oh my, you must be both!

I don't care if people smoke marijuana. It's none of my concern as long as: you don't go out in public when you do it, you don't bother other people when you do it, take responsibility for the brain cells you just murdered.

In comes Jackass 1 and Jackass 2. I can tell the moment they walk in that something is amiss, as Jackass one declares to the empty store, "Whoooa man this place is biig!" in true Keanu Reeves style. They approach the counter, and ASM starts snickering because, seeing as to how he is doing the daily paperwork and there's no one else to help, I'll have to deal with them.

J1: Bloodshot eyes, drooping eyelids
    J2: The same, along with long, matted hair
    Me: I wish I had and could use Priscilla (tire iron in my backseat)
    ASM: I'd kill him, but I like him too much

J1: Do you guys have um....uhhh...mmm
    J2: Do you guys have...
    J1: OH! Do you, uh, guys have...
    J2: Dude what was it
    J1: Do you guys have uh....(some sports title I can't remember because I hate sports based video games)?
    Me: Yeah, it should be at the very back of the store on the left side.
    J2: So do you guys have (same thing J1 asked)
    Me: ...yes, at the back on the left.

They go to the back. ASM looks at me and mouths "WTF?" I put my hands over my face and shake my head. After a few minutes, these marvels of humanity approach the counter again.

J1: Can I uh...return this? -hands me some other game, luckily he has the receipt.-
    Me: Yeah, after that you have $XX.XX in store credit, did you find the game you were looking for?
    J2: Dude you picked it up.
    J1: Naaaaaooo dude you did!
    J2: No you did!
    J1: Oh, uhh...yeah, I wanna get this -puts a case on the counter, I pull the game, ring it up-
    Me: That'll be $X.XX
    J1: Money dude.
    J2: Um..wait..I have a question...uhhhh...mmm...
    J1: Whu....
    J2: Uhh..do you guys have uhhhhh...mm, uhh..do you guys have memory cards?
    Me: -grabs one, he looks happy in the way only a two year old can, I ring it up- That'll now be $XX.XX

They pay, and asked me another question that took another five minutes to spit out. By that time, ASM was sitting in the chair behind the counter with his head down laughing silently at my situation.

Me: What? What are you laughing at? I had to deal with that. I have never seen anyone that stoned in my entire life.
    ASM: That..I'm sorry. That was amazing. Absolutely amazing.
    Me:

...sigh.
    Would you like a Stummies?

They didn't happen to look like this did they?
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

As a matter of fact...
      Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Be thankful they weren't hopped up on caffeine or sugar or cocaine or something. They'd have pulled their shirts up over their heads and started babbling about TP for their bunghole.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Be thankful they weren't hopped up on caffeine or sugar or cocaine or something. They'd have pulled their shirts up over their heads and started babbling about TP for their bunghole.
          I was leaning more towards Cheech and Chong myself.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

See now, to be honest, I love my stoner friends. It's not for me, neither is drinking at this point, but it's a ton of fun to mess with them when they're stoned/drunk. One thing you can count on with stoners: They don't get violent. I've yet to meet anyone who gets violent when stoned. Silly & goofy, sure, but at least they're not raving douchenozzles.

Y'know, I'm just saying it could be way worse.

I'd also point out that my friends don't drve or anything moronic like that when stoned. That's often where I come into play as the only dedicated teetotaler of the group.

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
              I don't care if people smoke marijuana. It's none of my concern as long as: you don't go out in public when you do it, you don't bother other people when you do it, take responsibility for the brain cells you just murdered.
              Quoth Gerrinson View Post
              Silly & goofy, sure, but at least they're not raving douchenozzles.
              True, except when they expect you to chip in for pizza at 1AM just so there'll be enough to cover the tab, then eat more than their fair share. I once chipped in for half a pizza because I just so happened to have missed dinner that night (this was in college) and ended up getting only two slices.

On the plus side, I wound up making some money off the stoners on my floor by selling sodas to them at $1 a pop. (I was cheaper than the vending machine and had better selection)

And since we're on this topic, I simply must resurrect BONG HIT SMILEY!
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I'll take stoners over drunks or spun meth heads any day.
                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Imagine having to provide tech support to these guys.
                  Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                    True, except when they expect you to chip in for pizza at 1AM just so there'll be enough to cover the tab, then eat more than their fair share. I once chipped in for half a pizza because I just so happened to have missed dinner that night (this was in college) and ended up getting only two slices.
                    Happened to me before. My GF at the time was going to college. I worked over nights, but picked her up from school. Our friends and her ordered pizza, and I had already gave my share the day before. I only got one slice, and it was an Xtra large pizza, with only 6 of us.

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                    And since we're on this topic, I simply must resurrect BONG HIT SMILEY!
                    Nice smiley
                    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
                      Imagine having to provide tech support to these guys.
                      I don't have to imagine.
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                      X