Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did not know that Hashbrowns were that offensive.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not know that Hashbrowns were that offensive.

So, I worked today. One of my tables was absurdly rude to me today.

So the situation is this. It is 9 am. I have 9 tables. Two of these 9 are large groups. 6+ people. Then enter my 10th table.

Me: yay!
    EMT: Sucky customer who wanted eggs meat and toast.

Me: what can I get you to drink today?
    EMT: Coffee.
    ME: ok I will be right back with that.
    EMT: I want to order now!
    Me: Do you mind waiting just a minute, I have something I need to do right now. (I had to sneeze and did not want to do it out there)
    EMT: NO, NOW!
    Me: ok, what can I get you? (I never loose my temper with customers, to their faces anyways.)
    EMT: 2 eggs Scrambled, Sausage patties, Weat.
    Me: Would you like Hashbrowns with that?
    EMT: 2 EGGS, SCRAMBLED, SAUSAGE PATTIES, WEAT!!!!!!!!!!
    Me: ok.

I go get him his coffee and go on attending to my other tables.

Then I bring him his food. The kitchen has made a mistake and gave him bacon instead of the sausage patties. I did not notice because the tables keep comming in and I was seriously busy.

Me: Here is your food.
    EMT: Apparently you were not listening to me 2 EGGS SCRAMBLED, SAUSAGE PATTIES, WEAT!!!
    Me: I am so sorry, I will fix that right away.

I come back with sausage patties.

EMT: I don't want it, You don't listen to me. Take it away and take it off my bill.
    Me: ok.

This was the point I had, had enough and refused to wait on him anylonger. My manager took over for me. There was no way I was going to let myself be yelled at like that.
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

What is weat?
    I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

If that were my customer, he would have been wearing his breakfast.

That's why I only lasted 3 weeks as a server.

Oh, they think they can "punish" you for not listening?
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sounds like someone hadn't had their caffeine fix yet, what a dumbass. Personally I'm always thrilled that someone gets up earlier than I to make my breakfast if I have a cooked breakfast out and about.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
          What is weat?
          I'm assuming wheat bread?
          Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

When working at Wal-Mart as a cashier I'd get customers who would yell at me for stupid reasons. So when that happened I'd tell them to "please don't yell at me, I'm doing the best I can to resolve the problem". Then that's when all hell would break loose cause they figured I was being rude. Me? Rude?...LOL. & then they'd get even more loud.
            I never have liked people screaming at me.

Comment

You read all he said. I assumed he meant Wheat toast. Although If there were grains of wheat in the resturant, be assured, he would have gotten that on his plate.
              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Sounds like a 3-year old needs to have their daily spanking!

I kid, I would never insult a 3-year old like that.
                I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

A cashier once said this to a customer at my work and now it's the classic line for customers who yell at us.

"Don't yell at me like I'm your child."

Comment

Working...
                  X