This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken Homeless Lady Part II

This is a sequel to this thread: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=22955

Well, apparently drunk homeless lady has been returning to our bar again...and again...and again...attempting to set up house.

Something else you should know, in the UK, we have things know as ASBO's. It stands for Anti-Social Behaviour Orders. Basically, instead of sending someone to prison, they are banned from certain public places, kinda like house arrest, only without the electronic tagging. We learned that this woman had an ASBO banning her from bars and basically any establishment that sells alcohol. She has been turfed out on many occasions.

She returned.

Me: Ma'am! You can't be in here!
    SC: *slurring* Youuuu cannnn't tell meee what to dooooo!
    Me: Ma'am, if you don't leave, I will call the police!
    SC: Calllll the poliiiicee. My ASSSSBOOO is overrrrr, I can go wheeerrre I waaannnt!
    Me: No you can't. You are banned from here.
    SC: I donnnn't have annnn ASSSBOO anymorrrreee.
    Me: I don't care about your ASBO! You don't have to have an ASBO to get banned from somewhere. You are banned from here. You are trespassing. I am going to give you one more chance. Leave, or I call the police.
    SC: Callll themmmm. Thennn I can get youu arressted!
    Me: What?
    SC: Forrr throwing meee out!
    Me: Oh my God will you just fucking leave?
    SC: Youu'rrreee just bittttter because you'rrreee getting firrred!
    Me: Fired?
    SC: Yessss....for throoowwwing me out! I d-d-don't have an ASBO anymore!
    Me: OK, I'm calling the police. This is your last chance to get the fuck out of my bar.

I called the police. An officer turned up.

Officer: I don't even need to ask who it is that won't leave do I? It's that fucking bitch there isn't it?
    Me: Yup!
    Officer: Yeah, just about everyone in the city knows her and calls the police on her. I'll just get rid of her for you.

He lead her to his van. She kept screeching about her ASBO being lifted and how she was allowed anywhere she wanted.

There was no way in hell I was being nice to her. I've dealt with her so many times I am one step away punching her.

I wonder if it's possible to have a city-wide ban on her....I know you can be banned from a country.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Sadly I dont think that would work Retail. Unless you mean banned from being IN the city...

OT Trivia: Apparently if you're kicked out of calgary, the city legally has to provide you with a gun, a horse, and food for a week.

Further trivia: Its a week on horseback to Edmonton (next biggest city).

Apparently a few years before I came in 2000, some guy made them invoke that law.
      Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Yeah, HT, I mean be banned from the city completely. Although I imagine the media would have a complete field day with that one.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post

OT Trivia: Apparently if you're kicked out of calgary, the city legally has to provide you with a gun, a horse, and food for a week.

That's too funny.
          I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
            I wonder if it's possible to have a city-wide ban on her....I know you can be banned from a country.

UK pubs used to run a PubWatch scheme, if 'clients' got kicked out of one place they'd take their pictures and distribute them around other pubs and bars in the scheme, thus effectively barring them from most of the pubs in the area. Not sure if it's still running as I seem to recall some ivory towered liberal complaining that it was discriminatory..

I do recall seeing a group of people getting taken off the PW scheme and going out to celebrate, it only took them 2 and a half hours to get put back on it
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post

Apparently a few years before I came in 2000, some guy made them invoke that law.
              ... That is awesome! I live in Calgary, and I didn't even know that. Though that is a fine way to get rid of our undesirables.
              Always,
              Craven Morhead
              --
              ... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.

Comment

Wait...I get a gun, a horse, and food for a whole week if I manage to get myself kicked out of Calgary?

Awesome.

I'll be there next week.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                  Wait...I get a gun, a horse, and food for a whole week if I manage to get myself kicked out of Calgary?

Awesome.

I'll be there next week.

That's what I'm thinking... think we can get a group together??? Do I get to keep the gun and horse - or are they only for the week as well?
                  When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

What does it take to get kicked out of Calgary anyway?

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
                      That's what I'm thinking... think we can get a group together??? Do I get to keep the gun and horse - or are they only for the week as well?
                      I've got some time off at the moment so I think I'll join this little group. It'll be kinda fun being the one thrown out for a change.
                      Hell, they can keep the gun if they let me have the horse.
                      "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

Excellent. We'll have ourselves a posse.

Yee-haw!

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I demand a cowboy hat!
                          "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

Can I have a gambler, instead?
                            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

how about a nice Duster with that? for that outlaw feel
                              would have used a pic of Malcolm Reynold but i didnt want to look for one.
                              Last edited by Sliceanddice; 02-28-2008, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X