This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payless foolery

Here is a story from yesteryear......aka 2002, when my mother had a 2nd job part time as an associate at the local Payless.

It was about an hour before close, and she and her coworker were organizing the tornado like carnage of strewn about shoes. You must admit, around that time of night, after an entire day of customers throwing shoes around and making a huge mess, it was a big job.

Some teens came in.

One of the teens was pretending to be mentally retarded. And yes, you could tell he was pretending. He did the whole chest slapping and the fake "Derr derr" voice. The other two teens were pretending to be the guardians.

That was just what mom needed that night. More stupid kids ruining her store.

The kid pretending to be mentally disabled walked around and knocked over display upon display of shoes, and went up and down the aisles randomly picking shoes out of boxes and throwing them on the floor, still continuing his "derr derr derr.....deee dee dee!" crap (I think this was before Carlos Mencia, so maybe he wasn't doing it in quite that fashion, but you guys know what I mean, right?)

The other two kids couldn't maintain their composure and were laughing hysterically as they chased the third kid around, saying "Come on Steven, stop making a mess, come on buddy!".....so yes, they were giving their act away.

My mom was disgusted. Neither she or her coworker thought it was very funny.

They kicked the kids out. Luckily, they left without argument.

My mom and her coworker had to spend an extra half hour cleaning up the store after close because of these dumb kids.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

You should have the right to either smack them upside the head or make them clean up after themselves. Naaahhhh......Lets do both!
    I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Throat grab, press against wall and say, "Clean up, Parents, or Cops? You decide. NOW."
      GFY

Comment

If I saw that I would so try to kick their asses. One they're acting immature, two they're making fun of something serious. I know a number of people who are mentally handicapped and truth be told, I think they'd more than likely yell a those kids, not for making fun, but for acting immature...ah, good ol' days.
        We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

Working...
        X