• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to vent about the Parking Office staff

The 2 links below pertain to this post.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=78660

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=78765

I sent an e-mail to the parking company manager over the account last week. I let him know of the increased duties. He responded to the e-mail by calling me. Basically he told me to wait on the customers one by one.

What I have noticed is that the Parking office does not want to get a single phone call from any customer at the entrance gate or the exit gate. I feel that is impossible.

Andrea called me today because there was a customer at the entrance gate that the second shift attendant assisted who he forgot to raise the gate for. I had just returned from my break. Andrea was pissed at what happened. I sent her an e-mail explaining that I was not the one who assisted the customer.

Then Missy called me regarding a customer at the exit gate who had a hard time exiting. The 2nd shift attendant was the one who was watching the exit gate. She told me that they had already received call after call after call regarding customers either at the entrance gate or at the exit gate. To my best knowledge, the Parking office had answered 4 phone calls at that point but not one after the other. So I get the impression that they like to over exaggerate.

This is how I feel.

It is impossible for the Parking office not to get a phone call from a customer either at the entrance gate or the exit gate. I do not know how anyone in that office expects to not receive a phone call from a customer at all.

Of course they don't want to get any phone calls, if they do then THEY have to deal with the suck instead of you. Can't have that, can we?
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Are they still making you show people where to park?

Comment

Working...
      X