Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry, M. I had no idea anything was going on. He was always kind to me, such a gentle soul.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Marmalady,

I'm sorry for your loss.
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. For what it's worth, don't forget you have all of us here. Any time you want to talk, we will always be willing to lend an ear, to give you our support. At the end of the day, even though we are all scattered around the world, we are still a family of sorts.
        Violets are blue,
        Roses are red,
        I bequeath to thee...
        A boot to the head >_>

Comment

I'm just now checking in and saw this . . . I'm speechless.

Anytime you need to reach out for a shoulder, just find me on FB. I've been checking in on that almost daily and here as often as I can.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about Mytical. He was a great guy, may he rest in peace.

Marmalady, I'm sorry. You two deserved much better.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Oh wow, I am so sorry =/

Comment

Just saw this thread. Oh, man, I am so so sorry for your loss. I have no words.

GNU Mytical
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss, I don't even know what more to say.
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Thank you again, everyone. I keep logging on, but it hurts so much knowing I'll never 'see' him on here again, I manage a few minutes and then have to go again. It's the same with Facebook.

If anyone wants to send a card or letter to his parents, please message me and I'll give you their address (I did ask his mother if she'd like that and she said yes)
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Marmalady, I'm coming in late here but just now saw the sad news. I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and to his parents.
                      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Just reading this, I am so very sorry for your loss Marmalady..my most sincere condolences to you and to all his family & friends xoxo

Comment

I'm just seeing this as well, So sorry for your loss.

Comment

I haven't been on here in many years, but I do remember him, and I'm so sorry for your loss.
                            Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

I check in after being gone awhile and learn this. Damn. I'm so sorry.

REQUIEM aeternam dona ei, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat ei. Requiescat in pace. Amen.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X