X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't do it without you...

Threads: 17,392, Posts: 200,000, Members: 2,327

Two hundred thousand, eh?

No, I don't know who made the 200,000th post, but imagine what that many Spartans could do!

Rapscallion

Well, if it includes the Community section, then it was most likely sms001 with the post to this thread.

If it only counts the main site, then it would be Gurndigarn in this thread.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Just for point of amusement, if I'm reading this URL right, then at post number 200,000, we have Bella Vixen.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...t.php?p=200000

At least, that seems to be right

Comment

Raps, we couldn't do it without you! Thanks so much for keeping this site up and running; we really appreciate it!
        ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Raps, I know that you are "Just some guy" but, without your willingness to take this site over, and your hard, unpaid for work, and your perserverence through several hacks, you deserve all the pats on the back, kudos, cookies, and pictures of scantily clad women that come your way!

This site allows us to vent, and share our frustrations with others that are down in the trenches, dealing with the public. And by doing that, or simply reading others posts even if we have nothing to share, we are receiving, at no cost to us, some benefcial therapy, that lets us hang onto the last bit of sanity we have.

You and your admin/mod team are the best! All of !!

Mike
          Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            Couldn't do it without you...
            Right back atcha....

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            200,000th post, but imagine what that many Spartans could do!
            uhmmm. Make a room look very empty, bare, and devoid of decorative items?

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
            willingness to take this site over, and your hard, unpaid for work, and your perserverence through several hacks, you deserve all the pats on the back, kudos, cookies, and pictures of scantily clad women that come your way! You and your admin/mod team are the best!
            Hear Hear!

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
            we are receiving, at no cost to us, some benefcial therapy, that lets us hang onto the last bit of sanity we have.
            And just think of all the unsuspecting SCs you've saved from severe thrashings by doing so.

Thank you Raps & Co.

Comment

Quite simply one of the best kept up, spam free, ad free, flame free, slanging match free, acceptance of all sites out there. Doesn't matter if your just starting out your retail work, or been on the front line for your entire working life, all are welcome. That is down to the hard work of you Raps, and all the Mods, take a bow guys we salute you!

Stay Safe
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

We love you too Raps
                *hugs the site*
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Mad props to Raps and the mods...

Without them, there wouldn't be a site for us posters.

A big collective and to us all.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said better by others.

Well done, Raps, mods, and everyone at CS!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hats off to Raps and his staff.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                        We love you too Raps
                        *hugs the site*
                        I'll second that.

"Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                        X