Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Provinces Population Doubled when Camo taken into account.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Provinces Population Doubled when Camo taken into account.

Turns out, New Brunswick's population is double what stats Canada estimated after they count all the camo wearers.

The embarrassed statistician explained to a camo-clad Manatee reporter that, elsewhere in the country, people simply don’t wear camo except when hunting or in the military, so it was natural that the thousands of New Brunswickers who dress this way on the regular were missed in the last count.

“We just didn’t see them. And we also didn’t realize that people in New Brunswick wear camo to work, they wear it when they’re out socializing, they wear it to bed — even at weddings, for god’s sake!” exclaimed Jefferies. “They have camo sweaters, camo pants, camo shoes, tank tops, underwear, hats, keychains, purses, bibs… did the rest of the country miss the memo?”

Hint: The Manatee is a satire/comedy site in the province.

They only counted the ones wearing pink camo...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Ah yes, another excellent article from a highly reputable news source. Yes sir, they are among the finest journalism has to offer. I get all the real military news from the www.duffelblog.com

We had a similar problem round here. After they passed that law, making hunters wear bright Orange, our population grew 45.3%.
      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

It kinda reminds me of this article from 2007...

http://www.theonion.com/article/john...s-by-2011-2235
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Do they have a problem with collisions involving Chevy Cavaliers that nobody sees? Cookies for reference.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X