This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sainsbury's advert 2015

Has anyone seen it yet? It seriously rocks! Howled my way through it.

https://m.youtube.com/user/Sainsburys
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

So did I and Mrs. IA. She said it was really cute, and loved Mog.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

That was adorable! Poor kitty, but everything turned out okay at the end.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm writing this with a cat in my lap right now.

For some reason, that ad just undoes me, especially considering the last book in the series that the author wrote -- and what it was about. I have no idea why but I watched that, thought about the end of the series, and just sat around and bawled for a good forty minutes thinking of cats I've had over the course of my life.

Maybe it was the pitiful look on Mog's face. I felt so bad for her... I dunno. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Mog is adorable. Mom and I both teared up at the very end; McGriff loved eggs.

I love this ad. None of the overt "BUY STUFF" all the Stateside commercials are.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

But is it better than the John Lewis ad?
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              But is it better than the John Lewis ad?
              Nope, Sainsbury's has it for me. JL haven't been able to top the snowmen for me yet.
              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth Antisocial_Worker View Post
                I'm writing this with a cat in my lap right now.

For some reason, that ad just undoes me, especially considering the last book in the series that the author wrote -- and what it was about. I have no idea why but I watched that, thought about the end of the series, and just sat around and bawled for a good forty minutes thinking of cats I've had over the course of my life.

Maybe it was the pitiful look on Mog's face. I felt so bad for her... I dunno. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive.
                what are the name of the books?

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                  what are the name of the books?
                  Here's the list on Wikipedia.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                  X