This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to scar your child for life lady!

Annnnnd we're off to a great start to the 2010 Mother of the Year Award race:

MOD EDIT: WARNING! THIS CONTAINS ANIMAL CRUELTY

http://www.ajc.com/news/cops-mom-forces-son-280517.html
    Last edited by iradney; 01-29-2010, 09:21 AM. Reason: Please add a description of the link!!!
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

THAT is just horrible!! wtf is wrong with this lady??
    Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

Please, PLEASE put a warning when you post the link! I did NOT want to read that horrible story!

Comment

Poor hamster.And poor kid.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

that's horrible. i can see why he would be scarred

and that IS a pure form of abuse

On my second navy ship we had classes on domestic violence which included non-physical abuse.

One of the actions they discussed was when one person breaks an inanimate object on purpose - it sends the message to the other that, "as easily as I broke this, I can break YOU!"

I believe this also applies. Only with a more sickening twist.

Comment

What a horrible woman. I feel so bad for the kid. Losing your pet naturally is one thing but being forced to kill it is another. His mom is evil.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

I am speechless, absolutely speechless... There's only one place for the likes of her

Worst. Mother. Ever.

Comment

Way to scar your child for life! Perhaps you require a ride in the ?
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Now there's a fine example of parental fail.

Your kid gets bad grades in school? Ground him. Take away her cell phone and computer time and make sure she's spending enough time studying and doing her homework. Not force him to bludgeon his own pet to death.

Just because you can have kids doesn't mean you should. Especially if you think making a child kill his/her own pet is an acceptable punishment for bad grades.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Holy crap. My mom didn't even want me killing flies for fear I'd turn into Jeffrey Dahmer!
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Some...entities (I hesitate to use the word "person") should not become parents of anything more complex than a pet rock.
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

But if someone disagrees with them over something they will not hesitate to throw the pet rock at them.
                        ......../\
                        ....../__\
                        ..../\...../\
                        ../__\../__\

Comment

That's horrible. Even if she wanted to punish him by taking the pet away, she could have at leaset given it to someone else to look after rather than doing what she did.

I have ZERO TOLERANCE for people that show no respect to defenseless animals. Lowest of the low, IMO.
                          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
                          X