This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dream Pokemon team

OK, those of you who are Pokemon fans/gamers, if you could have ANY team at all, what would it consist of and why?
    Just a heads up, there's no limitations to your team, so you could have a team made up entirely of legendaries if you so chose.

My dream team is:

Bellossom
    Vaporeon
    Mudkip
    Tepig
    Piplup
    Klefki.

You'll notice that half of my team is Water-type.

Bellossom has a pretty decent spread of damaging grass-type moves, although its more of a special attacker than a physical one.

Vaporeon has a nice movepool and I always loved the fact that it could use Aurora Beam.

Mudkip....typing, typing, typing (at least for its evolved forms). This is also partially based on the anime, as it's actually pretty cute to watch.

Tepig: Again, partially anime based as it's a little determined piggy, but unlike the other two Fire-fighting type Pokemon, it actually LOOKS less freaky.

Piplup: Smug penguin sure. But its final form is SO DAMN BADASS. I used it when I had Diamond and Pearl and that thing helped me clear SO many gyms. It also helps that in the anime, it proceeded to take part in one of the running gags. Specifically Gible's Dragon Meteor hitting Piplup. (to put this into context, Gible attempted to launch a Dragon meteor at Barry's Emploeon. Barry commanded Emploeon to hit it back, at which point it did, sending said Draco Meteor to Piplup )

Klefki: It's CUTE. It's also relatable.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Pikachu/Plusle: Every good team has to have an Electric type on their roster IMHO.

Combusken: Fire AND Fighting type in one Pokemon...the best of both worlds.

Vespiquen: This one has impressed me with it's sheer badassery.

Pancham: Solely for it's Arm Thrust move, or as I like to call it, the Pokemon bitch slap.

Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard: One of the OG starters.

can't think of any others right now.

Comment

Mew or Mew 2. I like Psychic pokemon, and they are really strong.
      Pikachu - Like electric type. Though its evolved form Raichu is a contender.
      Torchic's evolved form. Can't spell it.
      Suicune One of my favorite water types
      Spirit tomb with levitate.
      Right now I would like to say either one of the new fairy type OR a dragon (maybe flying/Dragon) type for the last slot.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        Torchic's evolved form. Can't spell it.
        Combusken.

Comment

I restarted fire red so I'm going to put my team from there on here: my charmeleon Lenny, my pidgeotto Rachel, my beedrill Joey, my pikachu Serah, and my meowth Matthew.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
          X