This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the World Cup thread!

Only a week to go and I have my little flag and TV set all ready to go.

I won't be able to cheer on New Zealand this time.Last World Cup we left undefeated and drew with Italy.Pretty impressive.

The first England game is the same night as our last night of the Great Gatsby on stage.We finish at about 10 ish.We shall go backstage,change PDQ and hot foot it down to the bar,meet and greet the loving audience and then gather for an 11pm kick off!

So who are you cheering on?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Cheering Japan, Korea, England.

If all else fails......erm....I'll just flip a coin xD

Comment

USA (Who probably won't make it out of group)
      Germany (Who will win the WC)

Go Germany!
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Go Espana! Love those guys. No idea why. I'm not Spanish. I don't speak (much) Spanish. I've never been to Spain. I love Spanish food, sure, but I love a lot of food. I love Spanish wine, but I don't drink wine when watching sports, usually. Who knows? Either way, go Espana!

What about the USA, you ask? Bitch, please. The USA is great at a lot of things, but soccer isn't one of them. We won't make it out or group. If by some miracle we do, we'll get killed in our first game.

Go Espana!!!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Cheering Brazil. Partly because I drew them in the sweepstake at work.

Comment

England, although they won't get further than the quarter finals. I think that Argentina will win the whole thing.

Comment

USA (who might make it out of the group if the all the stars align and witch doctors help us out)

Then probably Brazil
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
              X