This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory!

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I know what I'm going to say is probably controversial, due to what happened last time I asked for advice. You know (or not, it was a long time ago) how I asked for advice on how to deal with spiritual attachments? I know it's been a LONG stretch of time since I've asked, not that I know exactly, but I've finally won the battle! Due to my unique situation where the spirits speak for me, I coerced them to pray, since I've discovered that the divine isn't stupid, and knows when someone else is speaking, so... Let's just say that out of God knows how many spirits who've tormented me, pretty much all of them are back to normal! Turns out something negative was influencing them, and just by asking them to say, "Thank you, God", he listened and helped ease the whole situation.

My connection is still there, unfortunately, but I only have a couple more spirits I have to convince to say it, but after the rest of them leave, I won't be bothered anymore.

I just want to say thank you for the advice and the concern that I received when I asked for it. It was a long battle, and I had to have the help of a Wiccan Priest, but I'm glad I got the results I've been waiting for. And for those concerned about my mental state, if you choose not to believe my plight, I am actively taking the proper medication and speaking to a therapist, so that shouldn't be as much of a problem, especially since my these matters are finally letting up.

I'm just glad that I can feel my own energy now. Was tired of spirits steamrolling over me.
    My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Regardless of personal beliefs and my own views on other peoples beliefs, I believe in respecting theirs and when i can learning about them so I'm not accidently insulting them.

So I simply say: Yay, I'm glad things are getting better for you
    Last edited by ApolloSZ; 06-13-2014, 04:40 AM. Reason: I blame late friday for my horrible spelling
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Glad it all helped. blessings for the road ahead.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm still fighting a battle, but it's been greatly reduced. Just gotta keep working at it!
        My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

Working...
        X