This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the money I spend here...

This incident happened a few years ago when my boss and I were working the store on a rather slow evening.

B - boss
    C - customer

B: Good evening sir, How can I help you?

C: I am looking for <title of game>. Do you have it in stock?

B: I am sorry sir. I am currently sold out of it.

C: What do you mean you are sold out? I demand that you get me one right now.

B: Unfortunately, I am unable to get you one at this time. We have to wait till our next shipment of it comes in.

By this time, my boss was rather irritated because the guy really started dishing out the words and I just stood there watching him handle the situation.

C: Are you f****** serious? With all the money I am spending here, you guys should be kissing my a** to get me that game!

B: I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**!

C: I am calling every boss I can find and getting your a** fired.

By this time, I am dying of laughter inside hearing my boss say that. He rarely ever gets upset and says anything in a rude manner to a customer. My boss did get in trouble but 2 months later, he got promoted to district manager.

So cause he spends all kinds of money there, you're expected to get a game that you're currently sold out of? What does he think-that you call up the Star Ship Enterprise & have them replicate one?

Comment

ENTITLEMENT WHORE

You're spending money? Guess what. I don't give a flying f*** about you. Get out.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
        So cause he spends all kinds of money there, you're expected to get a game that you're currently sold out of? What does he think-that you call up the Star Ship Enterprise & have them replicate one?
        everyone knows every store has the equipment to just make any disk a customer needs. It's in the back.

Comment

Quoth AKWalMartCartGuy View Post
          everyone knows every store has the equipment to just make any disk a customer needs. It's in the back.
          Yeah, that's how all those OTHER employees that you've never seen or heard of until now ALWAYS help the customer get something that your store has never carried. Either that or magic, cause a wizard could always have done it.

Comment

Quoth AKWalMartCartGuy View Post
            Too bad that they don't. Small stores could "carry" obscure titles without having to actually risk buying tons of boxes.
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

If that is the WiiFit, OP, I feel your pain. I get this ever day because of that game.
              "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

I wish I could see this guys face when he found out that guy he tried to get fired got promoted instead.
                This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

Comment

Quoth Groezig View Post
                  C: Are you f****** serious? With all the money I am spending here, you guys should be kissing my a** to get me that game!

B: I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**!

C: I am calling every boss I can find and getting your a** fired.

By this time, I am dying of laughter inside hearing my boss say that. He rarely ever gets upset and says anything in a rude manner to a customer. My boss did get in trouble but 2 months later, he got promoted to district manager.
                  This is so sig worthy...yoink!
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

What does he think-that you call up the Star Ship Enterprise & have them replicate one?
                    no, but we can fire up the rectatron 4000 and replicate it that way, because it's the preferred method of ew's everywhere.
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                      no, but we can fire up the rectatron 4000 and replicate it that way, because it's the preferred method of ew's everywhere.
                      I prefer the +5 Rectum of Infinite Holding myself.

Bet the only money the SC spent at your store was used to purchase a used copy of Boogerman on NES or something.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                      X