X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kazim View Post
    "Spam!, Spam!, Spam!"
    "Bloody Vikings!"
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

So, if I notice a sudden uptick in sales of Dyson vacuum cleaners, I guess I will know why.

Submerge the penis found in tepid water
      Isn't that where everybody finds their penises?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Reminds me of Spamusement.com, where you took your most absurd spam subject lines, or lines from others, and made cartoons from them.

The site isn't gone, but it's not really active anymore, for reasons I can't figure out, guess it just ran it's course, but I have tons and tons of my old cartoons. It was a hoot!
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth likwaflat View Post
          Should include variable dick wedding (described as compression happens to be) within the amenable final in the cyndrical tube.
          include variable dick wedding (described as compression
          dick wedding
          That is, quite possibly, the single greatest sentence I have ever read. I inhaled a soda for that, and loved every second of it.

In truth, I love these spam posts...mostly because it's like watching an aneurysm in progress. I can only hope that when my brain finally revolts against everything I think and tries to kill me, I can type out something half as entertaining to chronicle the matter...
          "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
          "What IS fun to fight through?"
          "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            But IIRC I think I've heard of guys using appliances in ways the manufacturers never intended. . . .which is why you'll now see as such on consumer warning labels.
            I've mentioned this one before, but on the dispenser for my partner's mini-keg thing, it had the words "Do not iron or tumble dry."

Quoth catcul View Post
            I just realized that we have a penis pump spam on a website called "Customers Suck."
            *snerk*
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
              I just realized that we have a penis pump spam on a website called "Customers Suck."
              I almost had a rule #1 violation here.
              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Tl;dr

Bet it was a hard decision and a stiff test of your mod judgement to leave this one up, eh?
                That was a Rule 1 violation on my part...
                "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  That's just what I was thinking!
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                  X