This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
    I did not know that the store has to eat the loss. I mean, it's in a plastic bin, with a seal inside the lid. I bought it the day before and the expiry wasn't for another 2 weeks.

I personally hate potato salad. Can't stand it. I'm not going to expect my boyfriend to eat 5 lbs of potato salad in the 5 days before we go to Boston (which I did mention).
    Just 5 lbs?! Wow. My BF can eat that (and has... several times....) in one sitting.

He's a little tubby piggy, but I love him.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Actually, I'm surprised they took it back. That salad could have been left out in the sun for all they know, and could be dangerous to sell to anyone else.
      Just my random thought, of course.
      I no longer fear HELL.
      I work in RETAIL.

Comment

I hadn't really thought of that. Granted, the bins were still ice cold when I took t hem back, but yeah. Maybe I'll put my foot down next time Dan wants to buy potato salad.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          A-Hem! *points up at her first post*
          Whups! Drat, I must've missed it before.. and I usually look too, to make sure I'm not echoing! So sorry Juwl, you win that one.
          Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

POTATOE SALAD OF DEATH!!!

I knew it! I just knew that stuff was evil!

(Yes we Canuks spell it with the 'E'.)
            *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
            *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
              Oh, come off it... Ron, "Tater Salad" White? Drunk? I don't believe you!
              Tell call me...Tater Salad...I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability. Drunk in pub-lic.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
              X