Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't deal with these people anymore (rant)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't deal with these people anymore (rant)

ok to start $130 is an excellent rate for san diego during the summer travel season you cheap as fuck bastard... don't you DARE yell at me that I'm a rippoff... for you I will provide you a first class ticket to hell.

Also don't you DARE tell me $114 is too expensive in Tulsa during a special event weekend, $114 would be a good rate in bumfuck utah during a special event weekend, for you I'll only give you a coach ticket to hell.

If you want a hotel anywhere in this country for less than $100 don't even think of calling me because we have standards and the places under $100 don't. We do have a few low demand areas that are less than $100 that still have standards, those are the exception, not the rule. If you don't like it don't bitch to me, just go to the sleezebag motel 6 that doesn't clean their towels and get the rate you want.

Telling me how much easier it is to book on hotwire won't do anything to make me want to help you more... if anything it makes me want to "accidentally" release the call... and oops now you can book on hotwire... and oh yeah, now you won't get your group discount... and you'll end up with a reservation that you can't cancel without a guaranteed room type... please feel free to book with them though and stop bothering me.

Also, don't even start with how you can't understand me... I've had 4 separate TMs listen to my calls, none of them have had problems understanding me... maybe if you didn't assume you were speaking to an outsourced center in India you'd realize that I am in fact speaking english and am easily understood... and yes I do have an accent because of a speech impediment when I was younger (to overcome it I have to speak a more proper english than most americans use)... and no I'm not going to transfer you to someone else because you're a bigot and think that anyone who doesn't speak like a southern redneck hick is less of an american.

and this last one goes without saying, but a lack of planning on your part is not an emergency on mine... no I can't magically make rooms appear for tonight, no we did not hold rooms just in case people needed them at the last minute, and most importantly no I won't cancel someone else's reservation to get you in.

sorry bout the rant, but I really needed to vent before I blew up on the next caller and got myself fired.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

*pats shoulder and heaves over a tankard of booze*

Think of it this way... Hell is lovely this time of year.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Coffee? Vodka? Cookie?

I'll offer all...course I think I'll have to get the vodka from Jester...I don't drink. But I bet Jester has better too...so I think we'll need to wait for him to come.

Comment

my GOODNESS!

I would just say "....no." and release the call.
        You can also try the perfected shushing technique that myself and another SCM have perfected

Comment

Hey Aethian, I'll give ya a vodka bottle to give to Smiley. Of course, maybe today we should call him Frowny Eagle.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Okay that works now we don't have to wait for Jester. Let us be off Queen to find the Eagle and make his day better.

Comment

Yeah, Hotwire. I know that SCs don't obey anything that even tangentially comes within a thousand miles of common sense. Despite this, I wonder sometimes how they can miss the four or five statements made during every Hotwire.com commercial I've ever seen, making it plain that you have no idea what you're getting (outside of the star class of the hotel) or where.
              The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                Okay that works now we don't have to wait for Jester. Let us be off Queen to find the Eagle and make his day better.
                And on our way, we'll get a couple nice steaks because a Good Day isn't improved until you've had a nice steak.

Arm in arm, ready?

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  And on our way, we'll get a couple nice steaks because a Good Day isn't improved until you've had a nice steak.

Arm in arm, ready?
                  hmmm, steak... that sounds so good right now... a good rib eye, medium... rubbed with the texas seasoning that I still have from the last time our texas hotels visited the center...

Comment

Tasty stuff that. BF can cook a mean steak to perfection. I'll drag him along and he can do the clean up.

Comment

Ready! I even have a nice inch thick steak in my freezer...not rib eye...aw well Queen and I can share that one while you have your rib eye.

Comment

Ugh. I get that on a smaller scale than you guys get.

"But on xxxx.com, I can get it for xx.xx."

Well then WTF are you calling ME for????

I've actually said to people "Wow! Great deal! I'd definitely book it on THERE then."

I'm sure you hear it 20 times a day more than me...so I can totally sympathize. :hugs:
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

ok, so we're all in agreement on the steak dinner followed by vodka (or a good german wine... which ever)... tonights not good because tonight is stroganoff night... I love my stroganoff... so let's do steak this weekend

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                            ok, so we're all in agreement on the steak dinner followed by vodka (or a good german wine... which ever)... tonights not good because tonight is stroganoff night... I love my stroganoff... so let's do steak this weekend
                            Groovy. We'll have a nice outdoor dinner then.

(How I wish this could actually happen. )

Comment

:: Gives Smiley a dozen of her super-world-famous-has-been-tackle-for cookies::

Comment

Working...
                              X