This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoplifer in Action

I suspect she had a sling prepared to carry the beer.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

and i bet she'd be offended if stopped and checked

Comment

how the hell can she walk even close to normally with a case of whatever under her skirt?!
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        how the hell can she walk even close to normally with a case of whatever under her skirt?!
        They practice.

Years ago I saw a report on TV about a ring of shoplifters who would go into stores and lift fur coats. They would wear long skirts and long coats, shove a fur underneath everything and walk out with the coat held between their legs. They had camera footage of someone doing this and you couldn't even tell they were hiding a fur coat under there because they appeared to be walking normally. When they were finally busted they admitted that they actually practiced walking with stuff held between their legs until they could manage a normal-looking gait.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Huh.

While I find shoplifting to be deplorable I must admit to being impressed at how easily she pulls it off. If I had just seen her in the store without knowing about the theft I never would have guessed that she had a case of canned drinks shoved up her skirt.
          my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
          it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

The phrase "perfect woman" is overused, but in this case....

But seriously kids, shoplifting is bad.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I agree that she had some sort of sling (maybe belted at the waist) rigged between her legs to hold the box so she could still walk normally, but with her legs apart and not too noticeable with the long skirt.

Sad that I think about these things, but then it's part of my job to wonder how people will try to steal/break-in/etc.
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I hope it breaks on her during her next shoplifting attempt, right there, in front of everyone.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                X