X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world won't end yet...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/my-my-...-1226352636282

Apparently now instead of the world ending THIS year, it's not going to end until the year 8012, based on the Mayan calendar.

Ohhhhh I have to wonder how the "end of the world" freaks are taking this news
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Well, I'd imagine that the WBC is probably having a major cow.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Yes, but would they be up in arms over this Mayan discovery?
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Obligatory movie quote:

BILLY: And when is this door opening snake act supposed to occur?

PROFESSOR: ..if this is the five..and this the thousand.. (He calculates.) Every five thousand years..

BILLY: So I have some time.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Awe, nuts. Well, now I have to change my plans about looting the neighborhood and return 60lbs of ammo...
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

6000 more years? But the world is supposed to end in my lifetime cause I'm a special snowflake who can't bear the thought of everything existing after I'm gone!

That is what end of the world advocates really think, if they were a little more honest with themselves.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Yes, but would they be up in arms over this Mayan discovery?
              Not unless they could find some way to translate it into gayhate
              although knowing them they'd find a way.

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
                6000 more years? But the world is supposed to end in my lifetime cause I'm a special snowflake who can't bear the thought of everything existing after I'm gone!

That is what end of the world advocates really think, if they were a little more honest with themselves.
                Well, from a personal point of view, the world does end when I die. But if I'm wrong, you can tell me the next time you see me.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

There goes all my party plans....

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww That sucks! I wanted to rob a bank and eat puffer fish!

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                      http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/my-my-...-1226352636282

Apparently now instead of the world ending THIS year, it's not going to end until the year 8012, based on the Mayan calendar.

Ohhhhh I have to wonder how the "end of the world" freaks are taking this news
                      Probably "Bwuah?"

Pretty much the same reaction when I explain exactly why the whole thing is nonsense, Guess what happens when it ends? It starts all over again, If the world was supposed to have ended when the mayan Long Count Calander ended, it'd have ended 3 times already, but people must have been asleep for those events

Saying the world is goingto end because of it, is about as daft as saying the worlds going to end at midnight on new years even because then the 2012 calendar has run out.

The mayans predicted sweet F all, and even if they did, I'd be hesitant to believe any predictions since, you know, they couldnt even predict their own downfall.
                      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        Would that Major Cow be an aide to the General Bull that the WBC is always spouting?
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          Would that Major Cow be an aide to the General Bull that the WBC is always spouting?
                          Naw, they're too busy poking at the Privates.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                          X