• Show
Clear All

• Calling all Browncoats...

http://youtu.be/8y98otfH9X8

So..what kind of captain would you be?
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

SQUEEE!!!!

Comment

I want this game to be good...I really do, but I honestly don't have high hopes. There's no way it's going to be everything that everyone is hoping it will, and if it's too far off the mark, people will just shit on it

That said, I'm hoping it somehow lives up to expectations and blows us all away

Edit: Not a good sign either, their website has been taken offline, and there's a "This Account Has Been Suspended" message there instead...apparently it's because of all the sudden attention, so they're migrating, but that's never a good thing for sales
      Last edited by KhirasHY; 07-26-2014, 06:52 AM.
      "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
      "What IS fun to fight through?"
      "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

According to the video description, they brought down the ISP server with the videos (in just under two days!) and are going to be hosted via Amazon that can handle the kind of traffic this will generate. Not at all surprised that it happened.
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

AFAIK, it is just a matter of the server getting Wanged. It has Fox's blessing, and a number of the original cast members are doing voiceovers for it.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
            http://youtu.be/8y98otfH9X8

So..what kind of captain would you be?
            well seeing as everytime i play the board game i wind up being what is like a redneck captain..... id be awesome

Comment

Working...
            X