X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen who sued parents gets restraining order against boyfriend

An update on this thread:
    Seems she now has filed for a restraining order against the same boyfriend.
    Another article.
    As for her original tuition demand.
    Truth is truly stranger than fiction.
    Last edited by taxguykarl; 07-25-2014, 06:31 PM.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Boy, does this beat all!

She ends up dumping the creep her parents wanted her to get rid of in the first place. Little late, honey! And a restraining order? I'd like some details on what _really_ happened here...

And I can't _believe_ she got a $56K college scholarship! Boy, this is one college I would _not_ want to be associated with. I can really see this affecting future fund-raising drives: "You give this female dog a scholarship? You certainly don't need _my_ money, waste your own!"

Comment

IMHO, Anyone who cavalierly sues like that is not an emotionally/mentally stable person..... it takes a special kind of ego to assume anything that doesn't go your way in life warrants immediate civil action.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Doesn't schizophrenia tend to turn up at that point in life? Something very wrong is going on in her head.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
          IMHO, Anyone who cavalierly sues like that is not an emotionally/mentally stable person.....
          Or mature for that matter--we have a child in an adult body, for sure.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X