Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we have a guy that is one of the investors in our company who calls in with every little petty problem known to man. We repeat the exact same thing to him everytime, and yet he calls in for the same identical problem.

Honestly, I love the people who say "I'm friends with so and so, and I'm gonna get you fired " You gotta love how these self important dickweeds think so highly of themselves, and that they're so smart, but yet, they're calling you for something they can't figure out on their own.

Yet, I'm supposed to sit on the phone and let this guy tear me apart just so that the company's reputation isn't tarnished, but hey, who the F$$k cares about the me. I'm expendable, and obviously the company is going to listen to a investor who gives them thousands of dollars, compared to an employee that is actually a liability (paycheck) to them.

But yet, since he's contributing to company assets, it's quite fine for him to beat us with the verbal abuse stick... jamming it up our a**es, and all we're told to do by our supervisors is just smile and say "Thank you for calling, have a wonderful day"
    So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles! - Hooligan from the Movie Eurotrip.

Comment

Oh, I remember a gentleman (very, very, very loose term) who called in once. The first thing out of his mouth was "Thank god, someone who speaks English!" I know when it starts out like that it isn't going to go well. Well, this idiot, would go off on anyone with an accent (most of our call centers are in India). He would cuss and curse them out and threaten there job is they didn't get an american speaking rep on the phone. The notes on his account were about a mile long.

Well, when I wouldn't get him a phone out that day, at the store, he called me a no-good bitch and that I had better get him a phone NOW or he will call the police and have me arrested and also call the channel whatever news and have me exposed for the bitch that I am. I apoligized for the inconvenience and thank him for that compliment.

Yes, I am a bitch, I worked hard for that title, so don't use it lightly. But I don't come across as one normally on the phone. I reserve that for the asshats and idiots.

Well, after he called me every name in the book, but my name, in one sentence, one of the sup came over and told me to transfer him to her quickly. She said that she will not have her reps spoken to like some dog. She currently tore him a new one.

That day alone, besides me, he escalated on 6 people, eventually wanting the president of the company to come to the phone NOW. Yeah....right, like the president has nothing better to do with his time than to hang out with a bunch of reps in a call center.

On my off time I found out that this man was severely abusive and very foul mouthed. He was at first a digital customer and cancelled. He went to GSM for another month and then cancelled and went back to digital. He was equally abusive on both sides. He claimed, according to the notes that the service was horrible on both sides. But, instead of cancelling, he decided to go back to GSM!? He was not better. He had more notes on his account than all of the Cingular customers put together.

The last time I checked, he has escalated on almost every call, cursed out almost every rep and threatened to sue everyone under the sun. There is no one there that will deal with him. I wonder why!!!!! His account was in the process of being cancelled by the company for abusive behavior, which if you read the contract, can be done, but it must be duly notated and have notes to back it up.

All of this happened in about 6-7 months time, and a note or two describing said abuse is dismissable but when you have a country full of reps and sups/managers saying the same thing about someone, it can make you go HMMMMMMMM!!!!

Sorry for the hijack, I just couldn't resist.
      Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Quoth Crazyredhead View Post
        Sorry for the hijack, I just couldn't resist.
        The topic said "(top this one)" and you made a valiant effort at that.

JEEZ is his account canceled yet? I mean, really.
        No good news is good bad news

Comment

I don't know, I left there before anything happened, but I hope so. It really is irritating that a company will allow customers who treat there reps this way. I should have cancelled it myself since I worked in care and learned how. But then he would have just called in and got a credit and the next rep would have suffered because of me.
          Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Well, I am back off stress leave (first day back was xmas day, yay! I have to get another job!) and have yet to speak to my manager. Unfortunately, I also do not have a case number to see if he has been escalated again, I have plans to get that from my manager as well.

I was reading through these war stories, and it looks like we share the same pain. It's almost theraputic to see that we are all in the same boat.... theraputic yet sad.

Hope everyones holidays were decent.
            At least Adam and Steve don't have to worry about leaving the toilet seat up

Comment

Its asshats like these that I so wish I could see face to face, so they could see me giving them the biggest WTF look ever. I wonder do they greet their wives after work with a kiss or pick their kids up at ballet when they are done abusing the scum of the earth (us)? Do they even REMEMBER their behavior 2 weeks later?

Seriously, I want to see how these people act in real life. Surley they CANT act like that all the time, right? I mean, to use Red's story as the example here, if you berated and abused the female checker at the Sun Mart everytime untill a male came to bag your groceries, you'd be banned from the store or spend time in jail or both! (I know there are people that do this, but I'm talking about ALL THE TIME like EVERY call they make).

I just cant help but beam at how proud their mothers and fathers must be of them
              Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

SC: "You are an ego maniac. I hope your notes reflect that, a**hole."
                Me: (makeing sure the customer can hear each individual key so he knows I am entering it in my notes) "Customer... states... colon... quote... You... are... an... ego... maniac... period... I... hope... your... notes... reflect... that... comma... a askerisk asterisk hole... period"

A classic example of "Be careful what you wish for..." Bravo!
                couldnt agree more

Comment

Nope. Can't top that one. Had a couple that were comparable, but nothing to beat it.

Apart from the fact that we're not even supposed to do tech support.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

ANY UPDATES? Because that was beaauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful.
                    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Working...
                    X