This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any E-Cig lovers about?

I just quit dipping and started up on an eGo-c. I was wondering if there are any connoisseurs on the board. have a favorite rig, love a juice, let me know! im loving this thing already and would love to know more and try more.
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

I sell the njoy brand. Bought a few for my parents and they like the 1.2 golds.

Comment

i've tried the Blu and the Finiti...dont really like the taste of the Blu, and at least the Finiti has the right coloring of a cigarette so i can sorta fake myself out LOL (all full flavor btw)

Comment

I have a couple of e-Gos lying around, haven't used them for a while (had a bad experience with a juice not tasting well) but I'd better give the clearomizers a good clean and try again.
        A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Quoth NorthernZel View Post
          (had a bad experience with a juice not tasting well) but I'd better give the clearomizers a good clean and try again.
          my brother had a similar issue, turns out his bats were too old and he was also not replacing his tanks enough, caused the juice to turn caramel brown and taste burnt
          This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
          my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

I have a Vea e-cig and love the Silverthorn juice from Johnson Creek (PG free). I started with their Tennessee Cured, but found it was too sweet for me for general smoking.

The trick seems to be to keep the cartomizer generally moist - not flooded, but not dry - rather than waiting on the juice to be used up before refilling.
            The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Working...
            X