Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So that Seraph doesn't have to go all NinjaDash on me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else found that Vicodin doesn't do anything for them? Actually, let me clarify. I'm used to pain killers either lessening the pain or making it so you don't care. Vicodin seems to just move it around for me.

Take a pill for the heel - now my jaw hurts.
    Take another one later - who's hitting my pinkie with a hammer?
    Later - Oh, god! I think I'm in labor!
    Quick! Take another one - ok, I didn't know I had one of those for it to hurt....

Yeah, I think I'm going to stick to Aleve...
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I almost kicked the doctor in the head. Missed it by that > < much.

But that was more I'd burnt off the anestheticisonidnsodins.... pain killer stuff. God I hate that word. XD

Anaesthetic.

Glad your feeling better tho Crossbow
      "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
      Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
        Vicodin seems to just move it around for me.

Take a pill for the heel - now my jaw hurts.
        Take another one later - who's hitting my pinkie with a hammer?
        Later - Oh, god! I think I'm in labor!
        Quick! Take another one - ok, I didn't know I had one of those for it to hurt....
        I think the Vicodin is enabling your Pinkie Sense.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, the staff put me in the waiting room to recover from being knocked out while waiting for my parents to pick me up. I had driven there right after school for my appointment, and they were carpooling to pick up me and my car.

1. My parents forgot to pick me up
          2. I apparently just got up and drove my car home.

I say apparently, because I only remember waking up in bed with my shoes still on the next morning, because my mother was mad I slept through my alarm for school the next day. "Oh, your dentist appointment was yesterday? I thought I was supposed to pick you up?"

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            I think the Vicodin is enabling your Pinkie Sense.
            Yeah, I guess I react a bit strangely to all this. My foot hurts in locations well away from the incision or work site, my abs feel like I've done 2000 situps, etc.

Oh well. Slowly getting back to normal. Stitches out in 2 weeks.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
            X