This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki Sixx!

He kissed my wife on the mouth but I forgave him after he took this picture lol
    Attached Files

You have no idea how insanely jealous I am right now.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

OH MY FREAKING GOD.

I hate you, man - I really do. And I hate your wife more.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Wow. Totally cool

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
          OH MY FREAKING GOD.

I hate you, man - I really do. And I hate your wife more.
          If it helps, she promised there was no tongue

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
            If it helps, she promised there was no tongue
            A bit, but not really. Still seething with jealousy.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Not trying to troll or anything, but who is Nikki Sixx? This thread is the first time I heard of the name.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                Not trying to troll or anything, but who is Nikki Sixx? This thread is the first time I heard of the name.
                Bass player for Mötley Crüe and author of "Rhe Heroin Diaries"

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
                  Bass player for Mötley Crüe and author of "Rhe Heroin Diaries"
                  That explains why I never heard of him - I listen to both kinds of music (Country and Western), and to the best of my knowledge Motley Crue doesn't play either of them.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post

That explains why I never heard of him - I listen to both kinds of music (Country and Western), and to the best of my knowledge Motley Crue doesn't play either of them.
                    It's ok, I won't hold that against you, without country western, rock wouldn't have anything to make it sound so awesome!

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                      Without all them romantic C&W songs the sheep'd get real lonesome in Wyoming.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Darius Rucker- Wagon Wheel

Yeah,I love all music lol

Comment

Working...
                        X