This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few minutes of fun in the office

I have gotten my officemates hooked on Lush bath/shower products, and every time I get something new, they want to smell it. So, when they heard that I came back from vacation with nearly $200 worth of products, they were adamant that I let them smell everything!

So I brought my stash into the office today: Art Girl procured a cup of coffee grounds for us to sniff when our sense of smell needed refreshing.

We took about twenty minutes to go through it all, with them exclaiming over each new scent and writing down the various products they wanted to get for themselves.

After a little while, the office door opens.

Computer Guy: What the heck are you guys doing?

Web Girl: We're having a Show-and-Smell!

Computer Guy:

Art Girl: Joi brought back a bunch of bath products from her vacation!

Computer Guy: Um...ok...I just wanted to ask about these flyers that got printed...

Web Girl: Smell this shower gel! *waves a really intense jasmine-scented shower gel bottle at him*

Computer Guy: What?? No!

Web Girl: Smell it!

Computer Guy: *runs away*

"Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Poor computer guy. I'd have run away too, but I'm a stereotypical introvert geek like that. :-P
    Coworker: Distro of choice?
    Me: Gentoo.
    Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

I'd have run away too, but that's because I'm pretty sensitive to smells. Makes it tough to enjoy a lot of scents
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
      X