X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President's office special guest

This happened yesterday.

When I got to work yesterday & checked the Outlook calendar, there was an entry for a special guest going to the President's office. I opened up the entry, & "Andrea", the Director of Parking & Transportation, posted a message stating to be extra extra courteous & helpful to the special guest.

I work at a university as a Visitor Parking attendant.

Then "Shelly", who works in the President's office, drove up to the Visitor Parking booth to let me know that the President's office is expecting a special guest & that their personal driver will be dropping them off.

Then "Nancy", who works in the Parking office, called me & said "please make sure that the President's office special guest gets into Visitor Parking without any problems."

After that happened the university police chief came to the Visitor Parking booth to let me know he is here to make sure that the President's office special guest arrives without any problems.

The President's office special guest's personal driver entered the area where the Visitor Parking booth is & showed me a sign stating President's office special guest.

I said "there they are", & I raised the gate for the driver to enter Visitor Parking.

The entire situation got on my nerves, but I kept my mouth shut.

One good thing happened yesterday.

There is a delivery driver working for a chinese restaurant who delivers food to the campus many times. He arrived yesterday to make a delivery, & he brought me lunch.
Working...
X