This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Job.

I really hate my job. Boss hates me. Bulk of coworkers hate me after the trouble they got in because of me. Area manager refused my request of transfer to different store. Now I'm down to one day a week. All the other people get hours at our store or any other store. I know what it means when the hire multiple people. Our store has Seven workers. Seven workers for a total of 16 shifts. (3 shifts a day, manager does Mon-Fri day shift). It means there gunning to get rid of someone, and since I can't work nearly as good as I use to because of my hip, and I'm only one there that doesn't speak arabic, its likely me.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

out of curiosity...what does speaking arabic have to do with anything?
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
      out of curiosity...what does speaking arabic have to do with anything?
      I was just pointing it out that I'm the only worker there that isn't from Egypt. They all are, and are all christian. They talk to each other, and stare at me, and don't understand what I say half the time.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

oooo...that's rough. sounds like it's about time to start looking for a new job
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

I see good things on the horizon for you.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            I see good things on the horizon for you.
            That requires clarification, since being let go from a job isn't entirely a good thing.

Comment

Quoth Hanzoku View Post
              That requires clarification, since being let go from a job isn't entirely a good thing.
              Plaidman knows what I mean.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I hate your job too. I'd like to say you're overreacting, but I'd be wrong. I guess it's better you see it coming head-on than be surprised and off guard. Offer to go for a decent severance package...like a year's pay...lol. What are they going to say? No, and you're fired?

Hang in there, a better job is going to be waiting on you.
                Make a list of important things to do today.
                At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
                Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Good luck, I hope this is somehow a blessing in disguise. If you're that unhappy, it isn't worth the sacrifice of your health. I wish you the best.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                  X