Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh No! (Prayers needed for preggy sister)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No! (Prayers needed for preggy sister)

I just went on my sister's wall to see how she was doing to find out she is now to stay in bed until delivery which is supposed to be late April.

This is her first child which will be a boy. (Gonna be a first time auntie I'm excited)

What happened was she started having contractions yesterday an they didn't stop until last night with the help of meds. Little hot bun needs to stay in the oven longer. So she's on bed rest til the boy is born or doc says otherwise.

BIL, knowing him, is doing what he can to make her comfortable. (they've been married for 5 years )

And she is currently thankful for netflix. Our aunt suggested books on tape, crocheting and needlepoint work to keep her occupied.

I tried getting a hold of her, but she is most likely taking a nap. I wish I could actually go and see her but she lives in Vegas.

While I know she's surrounded with friends and supportive family, I am a worry wart and love my sister.

Already done. Oh, and we want pics of the baby in April!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Send on my own well wishes.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Sound like you are an awesome sister and will make a great aunt.

Best of luck.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

My friend's wife was on bedrest for all three of her children. For almost the entire pregnancy. Three times!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your sister, and I suggest getting her a Nintendo DS!
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Sending hugs!
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

My sis was on bedrest the last month or so when she was pregnant with her son (second of two kids).
              and well wishes to your sis. And I agree we need pix come April.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
              X