This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Damn, I'm going to need a hell of a lot more then a passport to cross the border now, aren't I?
    Why the hell would you want to do that? Stay north of the border, where things still make sense.

I received a call from Sergeant Power evening. Sergeant Power. Its kind of hard to top that kind of awesome. I wonder if he can shoot lasers out of his face or something.
    I just hope someday he makes Captain. That would be f*ing sweet.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

I once met a man named ORION JUSTICE. Seriously.
      We have enough youth. How about a "Fountain of Smart"?

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
        Did anyone look like they were positioned to save you if it went too far?
        No, if I had managed to strangle myself out I'm sure they'd only look on with envy that I'd managed to get off the system for a while till the paramedics arrived.

Quoth saint
        Gravekeeper, where do you find your cats?
        I have a collection of sites and forums I mine ( 7 sites total me thinks ). Though its getting harder and harder to find good ones as most are full of complete fail now that the rest of the Internet has caught on to how "cool" they are.

Sometimes I just make them myself in lieu of being able to find any decent ones.

Its like they're having some sort of arms race to see who can completely butcher and embarrass the English language the fastest now.

Comment

Your kitchen window “Just fell out” did it? I may be not a carpenter, contractor or even well versed in the correct use of a power drill ( Hint: Aim it away from your face. ) but I’m pretty sure when windows are installed into an apartment complex they are secured into place quite firmly by some means. I’m not precisely sure how. It may be nails, it may be pixie dust, but they are pretty firmly wedged in there. So excuse me if I'm a bit skeptical of your "I just touched it!" defense.
          I think we have the same landlord. My bathroom sink just fell off the wall two weeks ago. Just . . . fell . . . off . . . the . . . wall. Didn't even touch it. Broke the toilet tank. So my guess would be a combination of pixie dust for sealant, lackadaisical maintenance and wood rot.

You know, when the revolution begins and the tireless drones of the customer service industry rises up as one in a single voice of rage and resentment from years of abuse before we take to the streets; It will be you and your ilk that we drag kicking and screaming out of your homes as you cling desperately to your cell phone and triple Venci maple nut crunch Starbucks espresso desperately screaming “The customer is always right!” in an vain attempt to justify years with of belittling and rampant jackassry in the face of our clawing, angry monkey-like mob vengeance.

The end is coming, my friend. Be prepared.
          What's the password? Are we forming cells?
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
            What's the password? Are we forming cells?
            Will we be wearing special uniforms?
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
              Will we be wearing special uniforms?
              Many of us already are. -.-

With nametags.

Comment

1)
                What Has Been Seen Cannot be Unseen

The thong, oh God the thong. Curse you, Skytrain. If I wanted to see that I’d mix up 15lbs of bread dough and let it rise in a garbage bag for 3 hours before pouring it halfway out on the floor and running a piece of dental floss through the middle. I could do it too, I got a break maker for Christmas.

2)
                Another Time Warp..

SC: “I’ve been on hold for 5 minutes!”

You were on hold for…let’s see….approximately 37 seconds according to my computer. So I’m not sure what sort of unstable dimensional time warp you’re calling me from but if I were you I’d be somewhat concerned at the rate at which I was rapidly hurdling towards the grave. Granted, if I were you my shift would be over in about 45 minutes. So I guess it wouldn’t be that bad.
                1) Great, just great. Thanks a lot! Now I have the "Thong Song" stuck. In. My. Head.

2) This would be the same rip in the space-time continuum that the US gets its own time zone from.

Quoth ladyklack View Post
                That one could have been any number of people on this board.

I plead the fifth.
                Don't look at me, either!

No, if I had managed to strangle myself out I'm sure they'd only look on with envy that I'd managed to get off the system for a while till the paramedics arrived.
                Don't they know that if they didn't help you, they would have to face the wrath of the fangirls? (That would make a great name for a movie.)
                It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Many of us already are. -.-

With nametags.
                  will, my employee ID badge that I use for the time clock work? It has my name and photo on it and must be worn at all times while on the call floor.
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
                    You mean you've seen this one? But... but I made it muhself!

*MOD EDIT - Image removed. We already saw it once.
                    <.< >.> /steals that adorable cat
                    Last edited by Ree; 02-27-2008, 03:16 AM.
                    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

*MOD EDIT - Image removed. We already saw it once.
                      *MOD EDIT - Re: The picture that looks like a cat on a store counter with its butt against a light bulb.

WTF?
                      Last edited by Ree; 02-27-2008, 03:22 AM.
                      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Sounds like coworkers I'd love to have.

And I'm serious about that.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Full of Win

I received a call from Sergeant Power evening. Sergeant Power. Its kind of hard to top that kind of awesome. I wonder if he can shoot lasers out of his face or something.
                          I know this is an old thread but I can top that.

Staff Sargent Max Fightmaster

9 Manlienst names in the world Link not QUITE worksafe. Lots of swearwords.
                          "Jester, I have an opportunity for you." Uh oh. What does he want me to clean? "It 's a chance for you to make some extra money." Crap, it must be really gross!

-Jester

Comment

Working...
                          X