This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supermarket Tycoon games

Anyone seen these? They seem to be the latest version of "smartphone games that play themselves so you don't have to"...

There's one I've just watched an ad for, and it seems totally unrealistic. Your store earns more money for employing extra cashiers when lines are long? That can't be right, everyone knows you need to cut hours to be profitable!
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
    There's one I've just watched an ad for, and it seems totally unrealistic. Your store earns more money for employing extra cashiers when lines are long? That can't be right, everyone knows you need to cut hours to be profitable!
    Maybe someone's trying to brainwash the next generation of retail owners?
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Was "Supermarket Tycoon" the actual name of this game? I'd like to check it out.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

This specific one was Idle Supermarket Tycoon: https://codigames.com/portfolio/idle...market-tycoon/
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
        X