X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spose I'm returning...

Hey gang.

Well, for me it hasn't really been that long... barely a month, I think.

In China in a not too bad a place. Jiujiang is pretty central to China, so apparently I can go to lots of places fairly easily (major train routes go through here).

I can't access Facebook from here , but I've (apparently) put up some photos on picasa - go look for taliesin.shining.brow@gmail.com for access.. I think it's public (why is it "I think"??? cos I'm blocked from there as well! grrr!!!) So, yeah, if you haven't heard from me in a while, you know why (and you can drop me a line there!)

So, howdy all!

So... uni students... hmmmmmmm
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Welcome back, Slytovhand!

I C&P'd your addy to picasa's Search box and got the "Nothing found' message.

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

Good to see you again. While you're in China, could you take out a few of the spammers for us?
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Welcome back!

Dad's been to China a few times. He said that their government has quite a bit of censorship of certain websites. It wouldn't surprise me if they'd actually blocked Facebook across the entire country.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Glad to hear that you're there and safe! I was a little worried about you.

Quoth protege View Post
          Welcome back!

Dad's been to China a few times. He said that their government has quite a bit of censorship of certain websites. It wouldn't surprise me if they'd actually blocked Facebook across the entire country.
          That's what I was thinking.... But he can get on here. Go figure!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
          X