This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo!

I'm back, kind of, I've been hiding out at Fratching all this time, so I've still been around, but I thought I might come back and have a look around here.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Hey welcome back! *snugs*

I felt so lonely being the only Adelaidean on here. Remember, we're a community, not just a faceless message board. So even if you don't have any (or too many) SC's, there's still plenty to write about. ^_^
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Yay snugs.

What happened to the others? I thought there were 3 or 4 of us here?
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

edible_hat was banned AFAIK and I think there were only 3 of us total...
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Wha? I'm gone for a whil and everything goes wierd, what'd he do?

Or should I possibly not be asking that?

Comment

hey back!

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
            Wha? I'm gone for a whil and everything goes wierd, what'd he do?

Or should I possibly not be asking that?
            I haven't a clue myself. I don't remember him doing anything, and searching his posts doesn't bring up anything. So I don't know. I didn't even realize he was banned myself, I thought he just wandered off as some members do from time to time.

Anyway whatever it was it was probably something we're best not knowing about. I personally don't want to remember him as "the guy who did ______".

Comment

Working...
            X