Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! It must be about 7-8 years since I've really been here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! It must be about 7-8 years since I've really been here!

Great to see this site is still kickin'! I can't remember what my username was. It may have been Snatcher, Snatcher7, MrNiceGuy99A, or something totally else. Doubt anyone remembers me tho. I used to slave away as a phone monkey at Panasonic tech support way back at the start of the millennium (was there from June 2000 to March 2002). Heck, even read and posted here while on calls! This was way back when to have a user title, avatar and/or sig you had to pay $5 a month (or something to that effect). The only people off the top of my head that I remember are MadMike and Jimmy. I see that Mike is a mod...whatever happened to Jimmy? I seem to remember he had a Calvin and Hobbs avatar and he worked at the time in a seafood restaurant when I was regular here. I'm sure as I dig back in here my memory will be jogged...

Pretty sure it was Snatcher myself. I vagually remember seeing that name from somewhere.

Anyway, welcome back.

Ree is also a mod. She use to go by Auntie_Ree though.

Raps is the owner. Mr. Furious isn't the owner anymore. (...wait... was it Mr. Furious?? ... Why am I thinking that. That doesn'ts ound right).
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Hello from a n00b who doesn't have a blasted clue, but happy to be here and happy to see you here.
      The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Welcome Back.

New faces, new places, new stories.... it's all good!

At least you can tell all your old stories to us new folks. I like stories.
        Make a list of important things to do today.
        At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
        Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
          Mr. Furious isn't the owner anymore. (...wait... was it Mr. Furious?? ... Why am I thinking that. That doesn'ts ound right).
          Psst! Mr Slugger!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth HumanSnatcher View Post
            The only people off the top of my head that I remember are MadMike and Jimmy. I see that Mike is a mod...whatever happened to Jimmy? I seem to remember he had a Calvin and Hobbs avatar and he worked at the time in a seafood restaurant when I was regular here.
            I believe that Jimmy finally got out of that hellhole place and now works for UPS.
            He doesn't post here anymore, but I think there are a few people who still keep in touch with him.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              Psst! Mr Slugger!

Rapscallion
              I knew that. I swear I did. It was a major brain fart. Sorry.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                Raps is the owner. Mr. Furious isn't the owner anymore. (...wait... was it Mr. Furious?? ... Why am I thinking that. That doesn'ts ound right).
                Mr. Furious?

Well Mr. Slugger seems to have a new nickname. lol

And welcome back Snatcher. You were here long before my time but welcome back anyway.

Comment

Greetings.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

According to the top, my last login was 11-20-2007...it sure has been a long time. I had left call center work, but my job doesn't pay enough and I needed extra income..so I am back to taking calls part time. Should be interesting.....

Comment

Welcome back, old friend. The bar's still in the same place.

The mod formerly known as LadyChardonnay
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Hey DGC, do you remember a clown named "cableguy"?

Comment

Working...
                        X