Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Plaid. Even if I didn't agree with a lot of what you had to say, you had a great heart.

ETA: This is all too strange. He is the third person who I "knew" online who has passed away within the past year. All of them have made me incredibly sad.
    Last edited by Ree; 06-28-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

because...i can't give an exact reason. if its bad then mod please delete my post
      it means something to me, and i guess the rest of us as his friends
      Last edited by Midnight12; 06-28-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I don't know how to quite say this, so I guess the simplest way is the best. I hope to see you again when I finally log off.

Comment

Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
          For those on the Easr Coast, contact www.nfnetwork.org They help to rais money for research and they do a summer camp for children who has NF so they can meet other children who have NF. The NF organization the Plaid always mentioned to me is www.ctf.org
          Maybe someone can check with his family (Trokanis?) to see if it is OK if we make donations in his name (and what name to use - Plaidman?).
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I didn't know Plaid personally, just from what I gleaned from the boards. Already put up a post on Facebook telling folks on there that they can talk to me at anytime. Same goes for all you fine folks here.

http://suicideprevention.wikia.com/w...tion_Directory

Comment

I didn't know Plaid very well, not as well as many of you, but this is still very shocking and heartbreaking. My condolences to his family, and to those of you who were close to him. If anyone would like to talk, my PM box is open.

RIP, Plaidman.

Comment

I think I can finally post something without crying. He will definitely be missed. I knew him from the boards, but he was a good man. I pray he has found the peace and live he wanted here on this earth wherever he is now. RIP Plaid.

Comment

RIP Plaidman.
                  "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                  - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I apologize. I didn't want to believe...all day I've been in denial. still am

uhm i guess for those of you who don't have his FB account here is the update. as quoted. wanted those that live in his area or are close enough that CAN go, and WANT to go to please do? or at least know

Thank you for the impressive outpouring of love, respect and compassion. We find your words very comforting. Driver's memorial will likely be this Saturday in Portland. We'll post the specifics as we get them. --Driver's family

Comment

RIP Plaidman. You will be missed.
                      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Sometimes, life isn't fair.

Sometimes, life overwhelms us and we falter.

RIP, Plaid. I'm sure you've got a lot of love, human and feline, wherever you are.

Comment

Okay, I think I can say more now.

Plaid, I'm sorry you may never have known what it truly was like to be loved.

I'm sorry you were in so much pain that you felt you had to end it this way.

I'm sorry things weren't quite the same between us for a while.

I'm sorry the last thing I ever said to you was don't eat at White Castle because it made me sick.

I hope you found peace wherever you are.

I hope I don't have to this again for a very long time--or ever.

I've been listening to "Calamity Song" by the Decemberists a lot today. I don't know the meaning of the song, but I find it comforting and appropriate for some reason.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Rest in Peace Plaidman, you will be sorely missed.

This community has kept me going on days I didn't want to see the sun go down. There is always someone to listen and joke with or cry with. Thank you for telling us about Plaid.

May Plaid find the peace he never quite found here x
                            Last edited by shadowpanda; 06-28-2011, 09:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I don't really have words enough at the moment, but if anyone needs to talk, even just to distract themselves a little bit, I'm here.
                              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Rest in peace, Plaidman. I only seen his posts on the board and hopefully, he is at peace now and no longer in pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X