This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entitled Bimbo Outside Store

Ran a quick errand after work. Parked in the lot of a small shopping center. There was a white Pontiac something parked crooked in the white lines between TWO handicap parking spaces outside one of the stores; there were at least empty 3-parking spaces on the other side of the handicap ones. As I was getting back in my car and pulling-out, this little blond lady with her 'juicy' sweat pants with a baby carrier jogs to the car and starts getting in. I called out;

"Do you know that's not a parking space? You're keeping someone whose handicapped from getting out of their car."

She flipped her hair and nose into the air and said "Oh well!"

B*tch. I hope karma bites her A*s in the new year!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I've no doubt she knew that from the start and just didn't give a shit. Shame she was leaving just as you were arriving; you missed the chance of calling the cops on her and either getting her a nice hefty ticket ... or even better, getting her towed.

Comment

Not wrong about hefty--$250+ in my neck of the woods.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Hefty around here. On post and around post its $350-500. If its a 2nd offense it goes up. I think they capped it at 1k. but I think thats for the 3rd offense

Comment

Unfortunately, in my state the white lines are a no-mans land; they are not the handicap space itself, so cars can't be ticketed for a handicap violation unless they actually encroach into the space.
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I once saw a Jaguar parked across three disabled parking spots. I saw a ticket inspector nearby so went to tell him. He then gave the Jaguar three parking tickets cuz he was taking up three spots. XD
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Oooh, I LOVE that!!

Comment

I almost hit a dumb bitch who parked in the van accessible lines of a handicap spot this evening. I took Evil Empryss to the hardware store so I was able to use her plaque to park legally in the handicapped parking. When we came out, there was a car parked next to me in that area; it's not a parking spot. As I'm starting to back out, someone comes from behind her car (an SUV) and right "in front" of my rear bumper as I'm backing out

It was dark and raining, and I don't see well at night when it rains; if EE hadn't said something I would have hit her

Dumbass didn't want to get wet, almost ended up going to the hospital :
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Handicapped parking abuse/violations is one of those topics that will get me really heated, really fast. I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to just scrape the side of the car parked in the access aisle with my son's chair as I help him get into my car instead of nicely trying to maneuver so I don't cause damage. Thankfully, we don't let evil and snarky out of her cage very often, or I might be up for felony vandalism.
                  At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                    Handicapped parking abuse/violations is one of those topics that will get me really heated, really fast. I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to just scrape the side of the car parked in the access aisle with my son's chair as I help him get into my car instead of nicely trying to maneuver so I don't cause damage. Thankfully, we don't let evil and snarky out of her cage very often, or I might be up for felony vandalism.

There's a woman who lives somewhere here in South Jersey that has a handicapped daughter. She's pretty much made it her mission to get people ticketed for parking in handicapped spots when they shouldn't be... like two of the Philadelphia Eagles:

http://articles.philly.com/2006-03-0...g-spaces-fines

She carries a camera wherever she goes and photographs people's license plates illegally parked in handicapped spots. I'd have like to have seen the look on the woman's face from the OP's story if someone did that to her!

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
                      There's a woman who lives somewhere here in South Jersey that has a handicapped daughter. She's pretty much made it her mission to get people ticketed for parking in handicapped spots when they shouldn't be... like two of the Philadelphia Eagles:

http://articles.philly.com/2006-03-0...g-spaces-fines

She carries a camera wherever she goes and photographs people's license plates illegally parked in handicapped spots. I'd have like to have seen the look on the woman's face from the OP's story if someone did that to her!
                      My new hero! I wish my county gave a shit about handicapped parking. It's nearly impossible to get somebody ticketed. If you call the cops they'll tell you that since parking lots are private property, the property owner has to call. Now, read that statement closely: not the store management, the property owner. So if a store wants to call, they can't. They have to call their landlords and the landlords have to call, and most of the time nobody wants to go through all that trouble.

County owned parking is only slightly better.
                      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

every shopping cart in the parking lot. surrounding the car . asap

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                          I once saw a Jaguar parked across three disabled parking spots. I saw a ticket inspector nearby so went to tell him. He then gave the Jaguar three parking tickets cuz he was taking up three spots. XD
                          First thing I thought of when I read this

the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

The local WM where we shop at have folks who monitor the parking lot regularly and are giving out tickets for that sort of crap.

Mom was waiting for me outside when I ran in for a quick few things back before Christmas and saw two cars get tickets. Tickled her to death.

We've lost count of how many times we come to shop and all the handicapped spots are taken and how many folks park in these spaces without any placard or permanent license plate on their vehicles.

And the fine here for that is $250 per violation. Way more than parking in a fire lane ($50 a pop.)
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                            X