This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda Bread

Husband enters the kitchen. Wife is pouring a can of cola into the bread maker.

Husband: Why are you pouring cola into the bread maker?

Wife: I'm making soda bread.

My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I did something kinda similar when I was younger, when I was about 7 I didn't know what soda bread really was so I put a slice of bread in a glass of soda.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Ha, did you know there's a recipe for beef roast that uses cola? I think it's a Mr. Food recipe.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I actually have a recipe in a church cookbook for "bachelor bread." It's a can of beer and a cup of flour. I haven't tried it, but I'm definitely curious . . .

Comment

I guess that explains why her lime jello tasted chalky and had white powder in it. I wonder - did she take an "introduction to blacksmithing" course, and toss a red 12 ounce can into a forge that was running low on fuel?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wendymarlowe View Post
            I actually have a recipe in a church cookbook for "bachelor bread." It's a can of beer and a cup of flour. I haven't tried it, but I'm definitely curious . . .
            I've made beer bread. It's yummy.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

found a bag of pre-mixed dry ingredients once. all you had to add was the moist stuff... which included a can of guinness.

Comment

Working...
              X