This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleventy/entitlement

I went to Publix on the Friday after Thanksgiving to get a couple of greeting cards, and gift cards for the holidays. Thanks to the Black Friday (Thursday night?) sales at the lovely stores such as Wal Mart, the grocery stores were not that crowded. However, that did not mean the rude wastes of shit were not lurking about.

As I was checking out, this old woman came up with her loaded cart and actually tried to park it in that area where you first check out with debit or credit. When I moved my ass over into "her space" to pay for my stuff, she gave me a look as if to say "well, how rude you are!", and then she carted off. A minute later, she was back, now behind me (I'm still waiting for my payment to be approved), and said to the cashier, "Excuse me, but I'm entitled to one of those coupons over there!" She was referring to a circular, and near where my stuff was were these circulars. The cashier actually ignored her, finished up my transaction, and finally told this old woman she would get her one as soon as she was finished with me. The bagger was actually looking at her as I was, as if we wanted to say "Who made you the royal heiness here?" I then thanked her, and left.

When I started leaving, I could actually hear old woman still ranting about her coupon, and the cashier finally said, "Maam, you need to unload your groceries, or leave so I can take the next customer." Old woman again had that look at the cashier, as if again to say "how rude!"

I wonder what this woman does at Black Friday sales?
    Last edited by greensinestro; 12-04-2013, 07:29 PM.

She probably empties her pepper spray at everyone and then demands that she get a senior citizen discount for her next replacement purchase of pepper spray.

Comment

Quoth downforit2008 View Post
      She probably empties her pepper spray at everyone and then demands that she get a senior citizen discount for her next replacement purchase of pepper spray.
      And probably shouts at the police as she's being hauled off in cuffs for using said pepper spray "I'm and OLD WOMAN!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE TREATING OLD WOMEN LIKE THIS!! I"S DEMAND RESPECTS!!!"

Sorry, I'm picturing Madea Simmons right now . . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Wrong

Quoth downforit2008 View Post
        The video I saw on the News clearly shows she uses a stun gun.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
          "Excuse me, but I'm entitled to one of those coupons over there!"
          Sheesh... what a lovely customer
          Last edited by EricKei; 12-02-2013, 06:51 PM. Reason: fixed missing quote tag

Comment

Working...
          X