Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some coins from Ireland when I was there with my Mom, if you would like some.

As for the clearance, don't worry since the car is paid off now. They are looking for huge debts that could cause someone to take bribes in exchange for classified info. Hubby and I went though this when he was going for SFAS. He had his truck reposed when he was A-stan right after 9/11/01. He got it back, minus the pistol that was in it.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
      I'm seriously tearing up right now, thanks.
      PM me an address to send to and Ill rummage around and see what we can scrounge up to go with the 1 cent euro coin =)
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Don't know the procedures, but be sure to get a "your side" comment on all 3 credit reports. Stick to the basics - cheque sent {date}, payment due {date}, cheque not cashed, you were not notified, car was reposessed on {date}.

You may or may not be able to get number of payments remaining at time of repo/total number of payments on loan included in the note.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X