This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus sightings

It's about 3:30pm on Saturday afternoon. A guy steps on the bus REEKING of booze, slurring his speech, and wearing one shoe while holding the other. He gets across that his bus pass is in his back pocket, but he's so drunk actually getting to it takes 5 minutes. Meanwhile the bus isn't moving.

I'm thinking to myself it's too early in the day to be that drunk!

The next sighting comes just as we get into the downtown area. A lady steps on the bus and asks the bus driver to take her 5 blocks at no charge. The bus driver of course tells her no, and she starts begging. Eventually the bus driver tells her pay or get off the bus.

Quoth Akasa View Post
    The next sighting comes just as we get into the downtown area. A ladywoman steps on the bus and asks the bus driver to take her 5 blocks at no charge.
    Fixed that for you, since "lady" implies certain standards of behaviour. If she just specified distance, rather than a destination which happened to be 5 blocks away, I'd have applauded if the driver turned the bus around, went 5 blocks in the opposite direction, and told the woman "OK, I've taken you the 5 blocks you wanted - get off now".
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
    X