Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would take the same strength to hire an attorny...I'm a wuss.

Comment

I'd do it to protect other people from getting their stuff stolen. Mom's van was reposessed a few years ago. Thankfully the person that took it was honest and we were able to get everything back.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post

I have my car back...that whole line about being auction ready? Yea that was a bunch of baloney. I lost $1 and $2 dollar coins from Australia, $2 coin from Canada that was a silver rim and gold-ish interior, a couple pesos from Mexico, and a couple weird coins from Germany and England. .
        I have a 1 cent euro coin I would be willing to send you .... and I can see what other funny coins we have laying around home when we get back over the weekend. I think Rob knows where his stash of deployment spare change went. He did have some Norwegian kroner, some British stuff, and some pre-euro French Italian and German stuff.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I could manage some Danish and Swedish coins and I even have a few pre-Euro Dutch coins. You might end up with more lucky coins than you lost .

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
            I could manage some Danish and Swedish coins and I even have a few pre-Euro Dutch coins.
            :batting eyelashes:

I'm interested...especially the Danish coins.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
              I have a 1 cent euro coin I would be willing to send you .... and I can see what other funny coins we have laying around home when we get back over the weekend. I think Rob knows where his stash of deployment spare change went. He did have some Norwegian kroner, some British stuff, and some pre-euro French Italian and German stuff.
              Quoth Mikkel View Post
              I could manage some Danish and Swedish coins and I even have a few pre-Euro Dutch coins. You might end up with more lucky coins than you lost .
              I'm seriously tearing up right now, thanks.

Comment

My mom's coming to visit me for thanksgiving, want me to see what coins she'd give you?
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I can check with my guy, see if he's got any coins left from when his dad was stationed overseas?

*snugs* You are loved, my dear, don't ever forget that. you are NOT full of fail.

Comment

I can throw some Canadian loonies($1) and toonies($2) into the mix.

Comment

I have:

A few greek euro coins, of varying value (20 cent, 50 Cent, 1 Euro, 2 euro) and Netherland Euro (20 cent, 50 Cent)
                      1986 Italian 500Lira
                      1991 10 French Cent
                      1991 Spansh Peseta
                      1998 Spanish Peseta
                      7x Spanish 5 Peseta
                      Spanish 10 Peseta
                      1957 Spanish 5 Peseta
                      1995 Spanish 25 Peseta (with a neat hole in the middle) x2
                      1983 Spanish 100 Peseta
                      1985 Kenyan 5 shillings
                      1978 Isle of Man 10 Pence
                      1983 South African 5 Cent
                      1965 Monaco 50 Cent
                      2 1966 American 1 Dime

I'd give you a few of the doubles, if i weren't so far away.
                      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

UPDATE:

They tried charging me a few fees twice.

My Aunt has loaned me the amount to PAY OFF the car. The car is now paid for...since they tried taking it again.

I now have to pay my aunt $50 or my overtime, which ever is greater, every payday till I have paid her a even $1300.00.

Comment

Give your aunt a hug from me?

Hang on, they charged fees twice? I assume they have felt the sharp edge of your tongue over this and recompense has been provided?

Rapscallion

Comment

Will do Raps, it was a completely awesome thing she did for me and the terms she gave me are out of this world.

Yea they felt it six times over the five times they hung up on me. And to our fellow CSR's I not once went into a barrage of swearing except for one, "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                              Hang on, they can repo your car without any notification whatsoever?

Other than that, keep us updated?

Rapscallion
                              Yes and No because there are some places (jobs or apartment complexes, gated communities) that they have to call in and state that they're coming in for a repo vehicle and they also have to give notice to the person that they'll have their vehicle repossessed.
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Aethian, I have a small stash of random world coins that I would be happy to go through if you're looking for anything in particular.
                                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X