Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GeekKing - My flat has two Sabers from UltraSabers, and a various assortment of swords (We're both SCA'ers along with our friends) - And two giant foam fists (Like Hulk Fists) from our loca Pizza place.

CalyCoRose - I'd be interested in the Mini's, if only to be something new for me to paint for the heck of it. Only problem is I'm in New Zealand. PM me if your interested?
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Well, the insurance guy called on Friday. I had to actually call the chimney company to ask the question of what they think caused the crack. They said that because we have had problems with the chimney since before mid-August 2011 (when an earthquake hit the Virginia state area), the chimney company cannot tell what caused the crack in the chimney. I'm pretty sure the insurance company is looking "earthquake" or something similar as an excuse to not pay for the repairs. I have to fax the estimate to the guy tomorrow. *le sigh*

Also, I'm still working on the prices and then getting hubs to agree to those prices. I have a headache looking up prices on either e-bay or amazon marketplace. Plus, some people on e-bay have creative ways of listing some books.

In other news, hub is sending a link to recruit play testers for the newest version of D&D. Anyone want it?
      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

Quoth CalyCoRose View Post
        In other news, hub is sending a link to recruit play testers for the newest version of D&D. Anyone want it?
        Sounds interesting, I'd be happy to look at it, if you're willing to share. My group's about to start a new campaign soon anyway.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Kabe and I could try to con our friends into a game. Send us the link?
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
          X