Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lisa David..." she elongates the A making it sound more like DAvid rather then the more american Dayvid (hope that makes sense), and extends a hand out to Ted, revealing a rather impressive looking glock tucked snugly into the small of her back under the light jacket shes wearing.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Ted Burlowe." He shakes her hand.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ((last post before bed))

Her grip is firm and confident, and leans in close, "I'm here to help you...the arrest is mine though understood?"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted relaxes a little and laughs "It's all yours."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Josiah showed up, and found Ted with Lisa David.
            "Uhm, hello, Miss. Ted, has Lt. Tibbs contacted you?"

Comment

• She looks him over crossing her arms over her chest.

"Tibbs said this is your show, you want.....a bell? But the arrest is ours, correct?"

Comment

• Josiah looked at Lisa, honestly surprised.
                "Oh. Well then. Yes, it's an iron bell. Description matches that of a 1:10 scale replica of the Liberty Bell, manufactured before 1949, likely missing the oak and twine hanger. Larson? Can't miss him, he's THAT bad at comedy. I hope you have some way of blocking your ears, Detective; this thing can make you laugh hard enough to cause heart attack."

Comment

• "Whatever we do, we should get ready to do it. I don't want to miss this chance."

Comment

• "Then let's get this figured out. Larson's on in ten minutes, and the LAST thing I want is another stare-down with Detective David's Lieutenant."

Comment

• "I have a distraction cooked up if needed, it isn't anything big..but should cause a little confusion. Why don't I go out and do that, and you two secure the bell?" Ted shows him the two vials, and explains what is in them.

Comment

• Josiah blinked. "You're going to-- [word he learned from Sam in Chicago], it's too stupid to NOT work. Go for it. Detective, you arrest Larson, I'll snag the bell. Deal?"

Comment

• "Just a small nonlethal explosion, though I need to procure a plastic soda bottle real quick." Ted grins. "Will scare everybody, but makes more foam then anything." He runs and gets a 20 oz dumps the content quickly, then gets ready. As soon as the diversion is needed he adds the two vials to the bottle, caps it, shakes it JUST for a moment then rolls it along the floor making sure nobody is in its path.

Comment

• There is a mass confusion as the distraction works really well, people come streaming out of the hall as Lisa moves in gun drawn but down and tight against her leg so not to misfire, making her way to the stage.

Comment

• Josiah found the bell... and Larson moving toward it.
                              "FREEZE! HOMELAND SECURITY! Touch that bell, Larson, and there won't be enough of your digestive tract to find, much less patch together."
                              Larson backed off, right into Lisa's waiting hands. Josiah snagged the bell ad dumped it into the neutro-baggie.
                              FZZZZHHHHTTT!!! A veritable storm of sparks shot out of the bag, blinding Lisa and Larson a moment.

Comment

• Josiah and Ted both wince as Lisa tucks larson into a pair of handcuffs with a little more force then absolutely necessary, she flashes both of them a warm smile before dragging him out reading his rights.

Their farnsworth starts buzzing suddenly and as soon as they answer Samara's face shows up in the screen REALLY close, her eyes shifty and nervous and her voice low.

"I've only got a moment before artie finds me agian....did you get the artifact? good...Stay there a few days...I think we have a lead on another ping, further west. Enjoy lost wages...."

In the background they hear Artie shouting, somewhat muffled, about elephants, paintbrushes, and various profanties before the farnsworth is suddenly disconnected.

Comment

Working...
                                X