This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hell?

Anyone else having problems accessing Gmail lately? For some reason every time I try to go there I get this stupid message saying that the security certificate is wonky and it refuses to let me on to the site. Sometimes I can bypass this, but not always. It's getting very annoying, and it started doing this to me about a day or two ago.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

No problem at all. What browser and version are you using?
    Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Actually, there have been reports of widespread (as in not localized, not as in large numbers) problems with google's services. GMail is one of the most heavily affected currently. Googledocs was also having problems.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Oh lord...googledocs has given me so many problems lately. The big one is that I can't actually *send* any of my docs as attachments. So useful when I'm trying to get my resume edited.

Worst thing I've noticed about gmail is the need to try two or three times to connect to AIM through gchat. Gmail itself has been fine...of course now that I say this, I'm sure it'll go wonky on me, too.

Comment

Working...
        X