This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Kill Cafe

There's a nice 2-point mule deer lying in the driveway this morning...

I'm tempted. Venison steaks... Liver...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Go for it.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

My roomie's mother beat it with her cane, so it's very bruised...
      Attached Files

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        My roomie's mother beat it with her cane, so it's very bruised tenderized...
        Fixed it for you

Although if you do cook it, be sure to cook it thoroughly, in case it's got worms or ticks etc.

Comment

With my luck, Fish & Game would swing by at just the wrong moment and confiscate all our cars & trucks.

When I was married my wife was so tuned into cooking venison that she could ruin a beef steak.

Comment

It looks delicious. I really need to find time to go deer hunting.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Try calling fish and game - it may be legal as long as they verify that it is an animal that was killed by a car or such.

Comment

And now somebody has tied a smiley-face balloon to it... "Get well soon"

Comment

I don't think the balloon will help.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Some places let you keep them, some take the rack and skin to make sure people don't kill them for trophies.

One of our managers found one by our mall yesterday, dead in the bushes from a car hit. Game Warden had to take it because of the outbreak of chronic wasting disease here.
                    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      And now somebody has tied a smiley-face balloon to it... "Get well soon"
                      This needs pics!!!!

although "roadkill cafe"... kinda strikes close to home...ish. In the eastern part of my state some restaurant was shut down for serving road kill deer.

Comment

Working...
                      X