Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have all those hungry kids to feed, that is YOUR problem, not the pizza place's problem. Stop trying to shift blame on to them and away from your shit bag parenting skills.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      If you have all those hungry kids to feed, that is YOUR problem, not the pizza place's problem. Stop trying to shift blame on to them and away from your shit bag parenting skills.
      AMEN!!!!

Of course, SCs by definition are never responsible for their own actions, it's always someone else's fault (and they deserve compensation for that!).
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        Specifically the 1990 version with Arnold Schwarzenegger
        BTW, if the kids are still up at 10:30, it better not be a school night.
        My husband and I were friends with a woman whose (at the time) 8 year old had dinner around 9-10 pm from either red roof, gold arch or border run almost every night and didn't go to bed until at least 11:30-12 am after Mom got home from work. And she didn't understand why the kiddo wasn't doing well in school.

Comment

Working...
        X